- Spousal Lifetime Access Trust
- Asset Leveraging Trust
- CRAT-Private Family Foundation
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Dynasty Trust
- Zero Estate Tax Trust
- Strictly Seniors - Flash Presentation
- IRA Trust - Flash Presentation
- Real Estate Exit Strategies for Real Estate Professionals - Flash Presentation
- Special Needs Trusts - Flash Presentation
- Sustaining Our Churches - Flash Presentation
- Justin Sgalio is available for speaking engagements at:
Real Estate Groups
Special Needs Organizations
In a brief 25-minute period, Justin covers Asset Preservation, Medicaid Planning, and the Tax-Efficient Transfer of Real Estate and Estate Assets.
Everyone in attendance will receive a complimentary copy of Senior Strategies, The Truth About Your IRA and Real Estate Exit Strategies.
- For bookings please e-mail: Bookings@SJTRUST.com
South Jersey Trust is under the direction of Justin Sgalio.
He has taken trust planning to the forefront in the southern sector of New Jersey, encompassing Cape May, Atlantic, Cumberland, Gloucester, Salem and Camden counties, whereby his firm casts a more than substantial footprint, through the use of proprietary trust designs.Dr. Francis John Maguire, Ph.D., the director of New York Trust , a divisional counterpart of South Jersey Trust, states: " The people of South Jersey will find that trusts are only limited by their wishes and the creativity and tax knowledge of the trust professional to whom they have entrusted this most important undertaking. Trust planning is the domain of those few who have ardently devoted their practice to this specialized field. It is these skilled artisans of the U.S. Tax Code that will, in concert, with your trusted advisors, more specifically, your accountant and attorney, assure that your assets receive the most favorable tax treatment allowed by the IRS. And it is Justin Sgalio and his associates at South Jersey Trust that have assumed this mantle. "
- A Commercial Real Estate Expatriating Trust allows for the avoidance of all capital gains, as well as depreciation recapture on the sale of commercial property. Additionally, it generates significant tax deductions while supplying a lifetime, GUARANTEED income stream, that is, in most cases, far superior to what the subject property had originally been returning.
- A Business Expatriating Trust allows for the sale of a business and the avoidance of capital gains, as well as the ability to utilize a secondary trust to avoid estate taxes and pass significant amounts of tax free assets to heirs.
- A Charitable Reminder Annuity Trust is, undoubtedly, the most effective estate planning tool allowed by the U.S. Tax Code. In essence, by " partnering ", so to speak, with a charity they will be " lending " their tax exempt status in return for a future gift. The individual will receive significant tax deductions. Additionally, this structure will allow them to pass to heirs, a tax-free amount approximately 240%-255% greater than their charitable gift. This element is not available for individual use in the U.S. Tax Code. It can only be accessed and utilized in conjunction with a bonafide 501c organization, such as churches.
- A Single Premium Life Insurance Trust will allow for a person to remove market risk from assets earmarked for inheritance and immediately increase the asset value approximately 200%-300%. These assets will be considered " outside " their taxable estate and will pass income and estate tax free to their designated heirs.